Runboard.com
Слава Україні!
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4 ... 7  8  9 

 
obikenobi1 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Knight

Registered: 03-2010
Posts: 162
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Nerra's Current Condition:

HP: 26 (healing 1d10+1 from a medpac he will apply to himself)

Movement:

Nerra begins walking towards the west as soon as the rest of the Sith recover enough to start walking.

Last edited by Fool78, 10/10/2010, 7:22 am
10/9/2010, 11:48 pm Link to this post Send Email to obikenobi1   Send PM to obikenobi1
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon GM Instructions


Nerra applies 3 Medpacs, 1 to himself one to Liff and Dak.

Healing is as follows:

Nerra: 3 HP
Dak: 5 HP
Liff: 8 HP

It's also reasonable to think that Nerra has an additional 3 Medpacs in his possession

**********************************
10/10/2010, 7:24 am Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
jedi goat Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Mexi-Irish Contingent

Registered: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Earlier…

“Another bust?! I think I’ve programed you too well, tin can” Taboro exclaimed, after losing another paazak set to his utility droid, T3-L6, or El Six for short. His droid beeped a few times while shifting itself away from the electronic paazak table. “Oh really?” Taboro responded. “Well you know I could just give you that long over due memory wipe you sorely need, my friend.” Taboro chuckled to himself as he reached down and shut off the electronic paazak screen. El Six was the favorite of Taboro’s utlity units on his ship, making modifications to the droid over the years to help him perfect his paazak game, as well as others to help him with the upkeep of his freighter, The Icarus.



Taboro walked over to the cockpit of this proud vessel, an XS Light Stock Freighter he acquired from a high stakes game of paazak on his home planet of Taris from a wealthy offworld noble with more credits than he knew what to do with. He sat in the pilot chair, leaning back as he looked out the cockpit at the barren desolate world before him.
“I don’t know about this one, Taboro”, he said to himself gazing in almost hypnotic stare at the mountain range off in the horizon. He was contacted some time ago by an unknown source to meet here at these coordinates on this unknown world. A bit too many unknowns even for his tastes, but the credits were just too much to pass up. An almost mournful whine from his droid caught his attention, as he turned to tend to El Six. “I know, friend. My luck has gotten us this far though, perhaps we’ll live long enough to spend these credits being thrown our way.” As he picked up a rag he began to wipe some oil off the droid’s cylindrical head Taboro thought of the how desperate for credits he must be to accept a job that involved touching down on his home planet of Taris after all the trouble he spent getting far away from there over the years. “Maybe these credits will help me pay off Zax’s bounty” he thought to himself. Zax was a Hutt who ran bounties in the lowercity cantina on Taris who collaborated with the Exchange syndicate on Taris, headed by the notorious Davik Kang.



Taboro smiled as he finished cleaning his loyal droid as it beeped approvingly. “Yeah I think everything will be okay too El Six.” Taboro had gotten this far on his astounding luck, and the thought of all the credits he would earn on this job quickly washed away his fears, save for the uneasy feeling the eerie planet he was docked on gave him.



Last edited by jedi goat, 10/10/2010, 10:27 am
10/10/2010, 10:10 am Link to this post Send Email to jedi goat   Send PM to jedi goat Blog
 
jedi goat Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Mexi-Irish Contingent

Registered: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


“Excuse me, Sir Seldath,” a shrill annoying droid voice said from the back of the cockpit. “Ship scanners are picking up an unidentified starfighter with one life form aboard that just touched down east of here. What are your orders, sir?”



“We sit and wait, Eefoor. Go back and tend to the other T3 units till I give further orders” Taboro snapped, sitting back in his chair trying to mask his concern from his protocol unit, C5-E4-GE3, or Eefoor for short. “Sir, what about El Six-“ Eefoor started before Taboro quickly cut him off “El Six is just fine up here with me, go check on his brothers and wipe their memories while you’re at it. I will call you when I need you, Eefoor, so waddle on out of here.”



“Well I never!” Eefoor exclaimed in disgust. “Why you favor that troublesome droid amongst the other fully capable, and may I remind you much more polite, T3 units on The Icarus is beyond my programing, Sir Sedlath-“ This time El Six cut him off with a series of loud beeps as it turned his head towards Eefoor. “Sir! Did you hear what this hunk of junk called me?” Eefoor shouted as he turned his rigid body towards the little mischevious droid. “Just get a move on Eefoor. Seriously, I don’t know why I keep putting off reprograming your personality software to something a man surrounded by tin cans could withstand”. “The answer to that is simple, Sir, because you lack the technically training to do such a task-“ This time Taboro whipped out his blaster and pointed it at the droid “Okay that’s enough! I-I will end you, Eefoor, if you don’t get out my sight!” The terrified droid quickly left the room, “ As you wish, Sir Seldath.”




Taboro’s nerves were getting the better of him, the usually calm scoundrel knew this job he accepted was probably much more than he can handle, but there was no turning back now. El Six moved closer to his master as he sat in his chair, a very worried look now on his face. El Six gave a few encouraging beeps. “I know buddy." Taboro bursted out into laugther, " Maybe after we get paid I can get HK series droid and we can watch as he blasts Eefoor out the airlock."

Just then a deafing thuderclap rattled the ship as the Icarus lost all power. A few seconds later the ship would reboot, a loud hum of the machines returning to power filled the ship. Taboro gathered himself, terrified as much as he was clueless to what just happened. "I got a bad feeling about this".


           *****

10/10/2010, 10:25 am Link to this post Send Email to jedi goat   Send PM to jedi goat Blog
 
yodarulz Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 165
Karma: 1 (+1/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Liff Ayen's Current Condition

50-21+8 37HP

Moaning, Liff gets up from taking the brunt of the storm, dusts himself, and begins walking towards a small settlement to the East. Nerra looks back and hollars "Where are you going?".
Turning slightly, Liff responds "To, um, nevermind." and starts back in Nerra's direction. "How'd you like the fireworks?"
10/11/2010, 9:27 pm Link to this post Send PM to yodarulz
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon GM Instructions


<<<GM>>>

The thunderclap caused more damage than originally believed. Shortly after the lights dim Eefore reports that the electrical damaged has caused significant issues to the rear stabilizers and the ship is temporarily grounded.

Also, the three other Astromech Droids that were plugged in have been short-circuited and suffered significant damage.
10/13/2010, 6:36 am Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
yodarulz Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 165
Karma: 1 (+1/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


"Great...

...

Anybody know a good mechanic? I think there was one in the settlement to the East."




Last edited by yodarulz, 10/13/2010, 6:04 pm
10/13/2010, 6:02 pm Link to this post Send PM to yodarulz
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


quote:

yodarulz wrote:

"Great...

...

Anybody know a good mechanic? I think there was one in the settlement to the East."





(off topic)

K seeing as you haven't made it to the ship or even know Taboro or have met him yet this makes this post off topic. Please try to stick to the story and if you are unsure ASK in the off topic section if anything is unclear (alternatively think in the mindset of your pc. Eg. "after the convulsions I get up and assess the situation. What do I see and I make a perception check if necessary)."

Any future off topic posts or posts that don't make sense may be deleted.
10/17/2010, 9:41 am Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon GM Instructions


<<<GM>>>

it seems the lightning has caused neural damage to Dak and rendered him unconscious

10/17/2010, 9:44 am Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
Boba52 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master

Registered: 12-2009
Posts: 94
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Dak Uplon

50-17+5= 38 HP

Dak slowly opens his eyes unaware of how long he had been unconscious. Whoahh...whaaa hit me. Guess this is what happens when you learn from a guy who lives alone in a cave. Next time maybe you could just say..or else!. Not the Sith way I guess. Dak slowly rises to his feet. (I would like to make a perception check)
10/19/2010, 6:58 pm Link to this post Send Email to Boba52   Send PM to Boba52
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4 ... 7  8  9 





You are not logged in (login)