Runboard.com
Слава Україні!
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9 

 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon GM Instructions


Dak sees a shaken Liff 100 feet ahead walking to the west with the twi'lek toasted a shiny object in the distance

To the north he sees footprints into a rudimentary cave that has been expanded out of an existing structure. Piles of carved rock are everywhere. Off to the east is a ship (Narra's) and to the south west another canyon juts out

----------------------
<GM>

Taboro notices some systems return to a hum of power and sees 3 figures in the short range scanners
10/19/2010, 7:51 pm Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
Boba52 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master

Registered: 12-2009
Posts: 94
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Dak starts walking slowly after Liff. Being in such a place of power and still recovering from his pep talk with the Sith Lord, Dak reaches out with the force to center himself and help himself get back to feeling normal again.
10/19/2010, 8:12 pm Link to this post Send Email to Boba52   Send PM to Boba52
 
jedi goat Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Mexi-Irish Contingent

Registered: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post



Taboro attempts a full diagonastic scan of his ship.(computer use) "Eefore, go check the engines and the hyperdrive! If this mission goes all to hell I don't want this rock to be my grave.. El Six I need you to help see if you can get this old bird talking. I don't want to risk whatever just happened to go off again.." Taboro reaches down to his side putting his hand over his blaster pistol as he see's the 3 figures on the ships sensors. "Always following the credits, Taboro, let's hope this one was worth it. If any of these people are friendly I hope one of them is a good mechanic."
10/19/2010, 8:54 pm Link to this post Send Email to jedi goat   Send PM to jedi goat Blog
 
obikenobi1 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Knight

Registered: 03-2010
Posts: 162
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


After coming to within sight of the smugglers ship he spotted with his Macrobinoculars, Nerrra turns and talks to Dak and Liff. "So our new sith Lord wants the Rakghoul disease and syrum, though I can't imagine why. But we should be able to find those rakghouls easily enough. Even though Taris was destroyed, the undercity remained mostly intact. If I've heard anything about the Rakghouls, its that they loved hanging out in the undercity. We should make our way to this spaceport." Nerra pulls our a vid-screen and points to a holo-map. This star system is not to far out of the way. I have some black market contacts that we should see to get you guys some respectable weapons, now that your little lightsabers are gone. Do you think you," (Nerra mostions to Liff) "can handle a stun baton?" Nerra smirks, enjoying this immensely, finally getting some payback for earlier. It's common knowledge that stun batons are for petty thugs and not very skilled warriors. "It must make you feel helpless without you lightsabers. Isn't there a saying among you jedi that 'your lightsaber is your life'? "
10/20/2010, 10:10 am Link to this post Send Email to obikenobi1   Send PM to obikenobi1
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon <<<GM Update>>>


Character Update

Dak: 38 HP
Liff: 37 HP
Narra: 27 HP
================

Taboro: 40 HP
Eefore: Full HP
El-Six: Full HP
================

<GM>

(Ship Results).
.
>
0.0-1 Bad Scan at 56.988
Input Error Valid in Repulsor <R> Invalid Entry. %#8. *@!). ...
.
>
>:?
II
I.II

>> Engine Failure... Hyper-drive not understood.

**8. Unrepairable.

Fire in Conduit 187.821. Spark Flame not Understood.

Fire Suppressant off-line.


Last edited by Fool78, 10/20/2010, 12:18 pm
10/20/2010, 12:17 pm Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
Boba52 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master

Registered: 12-2009
Posts: 94
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Dak-

Nerra, I realize your attitude towards Liff considering how you met. You would be wise to check it since you have seen what a Sith can do without a lightsaber firsthand. The master has made it so we must keep you alive. Alive is how you will be kept. Crushing your Femur with a focused thought and spending the rest of your life walking with a limp is still alive. Now let's meet the pilot of that ship. The master is not as patient as I am.
10/20/2010, 1:16 pm Link to this post Send Email to Boba52   Send PM to Boba52
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon <<<GM Updated>>>


Taboro Update
10/20/2010, 3:12 pm Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
jedi goat Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Mexi-Irish Contingent

Registered: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Taboro attempts to bring the fire suppressants back online.

Taboro attemtps to use the com system to speak to Eefore.

"El Six remind me why I chose this profession again? Our guests should be here soon and this hunk of junk is far from presentable" Taboro smirks and looks out the window of the ... cookiepit. perception save to see anyone outside in the distance
10/20/2010, 3:14 pm Link to this post Send Email to jedi goat   Send PM to jedi goat Blog
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon GM Updated


quote:

jedi goat wrote:

Taboro attempts to bring the fire suppressants back online.



<<<GM>>> (Use Computer Roll: 1 - Critical Miss)

A electric shock of lightning surges up Taboro's arm as he enters the Fire Suppressant code dealing 1D4+1 Damage {3 DMG}

>
.<<>
>>dot. matrix. entry not understood.
>.re-entry not valid
>Fire Suppressant System Failed.
>>>
>.Fire will become uncontrollable in
.
.
>>> &2. &@!. T-Minus 60 Minutes


quote:


Taboro attemtps to use the com system to speak to Eefore.



<<<GM>>>> (No Check required)

"Eefore here sir"

quote:


"El Six remind me why I chose this profession again? Our guests should be here soon and this hunk of junk is far from presentable" Taboro smirks and looks out the window of the ... cookiepit. perception save to see anyone outside in the distance



<<<GM>>> (Check Roll: 10)

PM Sent.

10/20/2010, 3:41 pm Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
posticon GM Update


<<<GM>>>

Liff, Dak and Narra make a Perception check.

1D20

Until you populate your rolls in the thread (like Goat did - go Goat) you will need to post your rolls here.
10/20/2010, 3:54 pm Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9 





You are not logged in (login)