Runboard.com
Слава Україні!
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3 ... 6  7  8  9 

 
obikenobi1 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Knight

Registered: 03-2010
Posts: 162
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Nerra says to Liff "Well I think I could accomadate you on my ship. The problem is that we need to make it to the ship first. Those creatures outside that attacked us probably aren't the only ones around. I think we will need a few more people to go with us." Nerra shuffles through is jacket and pulls out a couple medpacs. Nerra tosses on to Liff and applies one to himself. "I'm running out of these things so lets try not to take much more damage. Once we get of this rock, we'll be able to restock our supplies and get you some decent weapons. I'm pretty sure I could find a vibroblade that will prove to be a good substitute for your lightsaber. And don't worry....I know people that can give us some good rifles. That is.... for the right price....."

Nerra smiles to himself. It's been a while since I've dealt with the Orion Crime syndicate. This will be interesting indeed. This will be just like old times. Lets just hope this time it turns out better than my near death experience last time I dealt them. I should have figured the local police were onto their smuggling operation. There are only so many officials that can be bribed to look the other way. I was lucky to get out of there with the supplies I bought. Its hard to acquire weapons now that the Republic has tightened its grip on weapon sales. The only place to get the good quality stuff is on the Black Market, and as the saying goes, "the riskier the road the greater the profit".

After pausing to consider what plan of action would be best to implement, Nerra speaks up and says to the rest of the group " I might be able to make room for at least one more person, assuming they don't mind riding in the cargo space. It will be a really cramped but it would only be long enough for me to fly the ship back to here and unload everything. So who else wants to go with me and Liff to my ship?"
11/8/2010, 12:31 pm Link to this post Send Email to obikenobi1   Send PM to obikenobi1
 
jedi goat Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Mexi-Irish Contingent

Registered: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Taboro throws his hands up and shakes his head "I'm not leaving the Icarus, not off planet anyways. You're welcome to take El Six with you, or Eefore, although I'm not sure you why you would want to. He has served me well as a translator over the years, his previous owner was an arostricatic idiot though... although I'm not certain if he speaks Bocce.." Taboro snickers to himself. "El Six is a tough little fellow, a pretty good mechanic to boot."
 Taboro knows it's not safe on this rock but he's worked too hard for the past few years to just abandon his prize ship. "Anyone who stays behind with me gotta help defend this old bird, and see what we can do about repairs till the others return. This payday better be damn well worth all this trouble."
11/8/2010, 4:00 pm Link to this post Send Email to jedi goat   Send PM to jedi goat Blog
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
<<<GM Update>>>


Unless anyone says otherwise it seems decided.

Dak will stay and assess the damage the Icarus has taken with Taboro and Liff and Nerra will take El Six (and Eefore if they choose) with them to Nerra's ship.

Please advise if you have any questions at this point and I will prep the next scene
---------------------------------------------
11/11/2010, 5:29 pm Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
yodarulz Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 165
Karma: 1 (+1/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


"I think that even though the Protocal Droid will take up more room, it would be a bit more useful on our run. Who knows what language the merchant might speak, if his Basic is non-existent. And if we run into any other kitties on our way, it'd be nice to have a parting gift for them..." Liff trails off the sentence with a small smirk. "Besides, this ol' crate seems to need an astromech with some skill."

Last edited by yodarulz, 11/11/2010, 9:26 pm
11/11/2010, 9:24 pm Link to this post Send PM to yodarulz
 
Fool78 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Hero of the Jedi

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 1219
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: <<<GM Update>>>


HP Update
Taboro: 40
Dak: 38
Liff: 23
Nerra: 25
El Six: 40
Eefore: 30

<<<Before venturing forth please advise if anyone would like to apply any medpacs, healing etc... Liff can "rest" long enough to recoup his 1 Force Point spent.>>>

Image

Update
Liff and Nerra along with both of Taboro's droids exit the ship and prepare to make their way to Nerra's ship to see what they can salvage to repair Taboro's ship.

<<<GM Advice:
- Guys remember to include details like applying medpacs, handing out comlinks etc... I know it's harder to be in "the moment" as it is during a real RPG but still it's advisable to think out all the possibilities that can happen. Also at this point please remember that Liff/Nerra do not know what is happening to Dak/Taboro and vise versa to players must act accordingly.>>>

GM Question: Please advise supplies that Liff/Nerra and the Droids will be carrying. (Weapons, Equipment etc...)

Taboro & Dak can also engage in any questions they see fit.

Goat: Please relay Scripted instructions for the movement of the Droids (eg. give them orders as to what they have to follow but don't "act" for them)



Last edited by Fool78, 11/14/2010, 10:17 am
11/14/2010, 10:15 am Link to this post Send Email to Fool78   Send PM to Fool78
 
yodarulz Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master

Registered: 11-2009
Posts: 165
Karma: 1 (+1/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Yeah, I think I'll let Liff rest for the 1 FP... not like I have many to spare. As for equipment, comlink, a medpac if anyone other than Nerra had a spare, a vibroblade from Nerra, and a hold-out gun.
11/14/2010, 11:30 am Link to this post Send PM to yodarulz
 
jedi goat Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Mexi-Irish Contingent

Registered: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Taboro to the leaving crew " I have 2 med packs and 2 advanced med packs to spare. Don't go getting yourself killed."
11/15/2010, 10:22 am Link to this post Send Email to jedi goat   Send PM to jedi goat Blog
 
obikenobi1 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Knight

Registered: 03-2010
Posts: 162
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Nerra says to Toboro "Would you happen to have an extra vibroblade? Liff is using mine at the moment. Also, what supplies do you think we'll need to repair the ship? I can make a trip to the nearest spaceport and acquire some new parts if we need to."

After Liff is done resting, my character will do a perception check once I step outside, and start heading towards my ship with the Droids and Liff.
11/15/2010, 10:38 am Link to this post Send Email to obikenobi1   Send PM to obikenobi1
 
jedi goat Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Mexi-Irish Contingent

Registered: 08-2010
Posts: 83
Karma: 2 (+2/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Taboro responds " Can't say that I have any proper melee weapons on the ship, just 2 extra blaster pistols and 2 blaster rifles (damage 20), I've been a bit understock as of late, and I really wasn't anticipating a total break down of the Icarus like this... we need a tranistor box and a cim card for the hyperdrive of an XS Light Stock Frieghter if we ever want her space worthy again. Who ever decides to stay behind can help me with some wire repairs and a broken conduit in the engine room."
11/16/2010, 4:04 pm Link to this post Send Email to jedi goat   Send PM to jedi goat Blog
 
obikenobi1 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Knight

Registered: 03-2010
Posts: 162
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: SWM {CE} #11: Play-by-Post


Nerra will apply a med-pac to himself when he before stepping out side the ship (sry i forgot to mention this in my earlier post. >.<)

I kinda noticed my HP isn't exactly high for me to be on a little adventure outside to reach my ship. emoticon


Ok now for the gameplay. Nerra will move to square O9.

Last edited by obikenobi1, 11/17/2010, 6:32 pm
11/17/2010, 6:30 pm Link to this post Send Email to obikenobi1   Send PM to obikenobi1
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3 ... 6  7  8  9 





You are not logged in (login)